Wednesday, September 16, 2009

taking a moment to smell the ...

this morning i woke up to these!

30152332-9d4e2a7322c4536673bb9ab54b0af160.4ab12c84-full.jpg


being sent these beautiful roses - pink and white, which happen to be my fav - made my day and helped me feel much better than i have lately. it got me thinking that i should send flowers to someone that i care about and i know just the person! now all i have to do is figure out a good place to send flowers from... hmm... some googling is in order! it seems kind of strange that i've never actually sent anyone flowers but i guess i can blame it on thinking it's more of a boy thing to do? clearly i should alter that thinking. 


one day, i want a garden filled with bright and beautiful flowers.


... and a lovely gardener to tend them for me ;o)


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment