Wednesday, June 23, 2010

it's time for a..


Grateful List!
this is my favorite activity ever!


okay, let's see...
i am GRATEFUL:

1. that i have the freedom to make choices
and then actually make those choices as opposed to becoming indecisive or stagnant.

2. that i'm living my dream every single day
and am in love with my "job".

3. that i have a healthy, strong, sexy body.

4. that i can communicate what i want and what i need.

5. that i will be able to grocery shop and cook in less than a week's time!

6. that i don't waste my time and i don't waste anyone else's time.

7. for my future dog(s) even though i haven't met them yet.

8. that i have the ability to learn whatever i decide i want to try.

9. that i have kind, strong, supportive women in my life.

10. that so many new adventures are on their way to me.

i swear making lists of things i'm grateful for makes my heart fill up and guarantees a great day. it's sort of impossible to focus on anything negative when you count your blessings.

try it <3
what are you grateful for?!

No comments:

Post a Comment